Featuring Green Table Farms chicken, broth, and vegetables along with house-made noodles, this kit allows you to create your own hardy ramen meal for one at your convenience.
- House Made Ramen Noodles – Pint Container
- Broth – Pint Container
- Chicken and Vegetables – Aluminum Container
- Soft Boiled Farm Egg - Cup
Place all components in the refrigerator for 4 to 24 hours, or if you want to eat it sooner, leave the chicken pack out to defrost for an hour or so. Once the chicken is defrosted:
1. In a saucepan bring a quart of water and a pinch of salt to boil for the noodles
2. While waiting for the noodle water to boil, place the broth in a saucepan and warm to just below the boil
3. Cook the noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes if defrosted and 4 minutes if still frozen. (You can taste to check the best texture for you. Best not to overcook them)
4. When noodles are cooked, drain and put in the serving bowl or bowls, place chicken and vegetables on top of the noodles, and pour the broth over top. Slice egg in half and nestle in the bowl(s) in the broth.